Fergie out from The Black Eyed Peas!

Fergie out from The Black Eyed Peas! - Personnel of The Black Eyed Peas, Fergie intends to take a break from all activities in the entertainment world. The reason is, Fergie wants the focus to take care of her family.
"I need a balance in my life. I want to be at home longer, rather than linger at the hotel to recover from jet-lag and all the fray during the tour," she said as quoted by Showbiz Spy, Saturday (08/06/2011). "I also want to decorate my house," she continued.
In addition, the singer hits the 'Big Girls Do not Cry' also wants to spend her time any longer with her husband, Josh Duhamel. Fergie and Josh want to realize their dream to get a baby. "Josh and I really want to have children, but until now I was not pregnant," said the owner's full name is Stacy Ann Ferguson. Fergie and film stars 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' was married in January 2009 after five years of dating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment