Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez kissing


Since photos kiss spread, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez was never again seen together. But new reports say if the couple were seen tenderly while attending a birthday party Jessica Jarrell.

Had circulated a photo of two teenage artist where in the image, Gomez was sitting lap-lap with Bieber. The photos were already circulating on the Internet on Wednesday. But, according to Jarrell was not true. Jarrell thinks it's just people's imagination.

"No, I never saw it. I do not think it happened," Jarrell said as quoted by Celebuzz, Friday, January 21, 2011.

Jarrell and Bieber singing together with the song 'Overboard' from the album 'My World 2.0' is not denied if Bieber and Gomez does look together.

Bieber and Gomez was crowded reported being in a relationship. But, as alluded to Gomez about the proximity to two years younger than Bieber, a Canadian singer is reluctant to say.

"I think the question is asking too many answers. I will not have a personal life if I do that. So I will never answer that question anymore," said Bieber told Heat Magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment